PianoGrands assures you of:
- Absolute Integrity Our reputation is paramount and our word is our bond.
- A vast knowledge of pianos Not only are we hands-on technicians and piano restorers, but we are also serious performers on and scholars of all stringed keyboard instruments. Our historical expertise ranges from clavichords to fortepianos into the pianos of modern times. PianoGrands is extensively known throughout the world by museum curators, scholars, universities, performers and technicians in the U.S. and abroad. We regularly attend conferences directly related to historic and modern instruments. We keep up with what's "New" about the "Old"! In addition, we are members of PTG, the Piano Technicians Guild, a professional organization which promotes the highest standards for piano care.
- Experience We have decades of experience. Anne, a historic keyboard specialist, has long been entrusted with the care of harpsichords and vintage instruments for major universities, important performers, orchestras, operas, and major concert halls and historic houses. Chris is a historian. Paul, our chief piano restorer, expert refinisher and wood craftsman has over forty years experience.
- The Highest Standards We start with the best. We evaluate dozens of pianos before we acquire one for restoration. Every PianoGrands instrument meets our high performance, technical and aesthetic standards.
- Diversity PianoGrands has one of the largest collections of antique pianos for sale in North America. Our selection is diverse as well as carefully chosen. If we don't have the right instrument for a client in current inventory, we will undertake a global search for the right one.
- Competitive Pricing We buy wisely, do our own restoration and keep our overhead low. Our antique pianos usually cost less than a comparable quality new instrument.
- PianoGrands Stands Behind its Instruments We pride ourselves in our satisfied clients. We develop lasting, multi-generational relationships. If you are not happy with a piano we deliver, we will immediately take it back. You are welcome to exchange/upgrade your piano at any time for only the price differential and shipping charges.
- The Right Instrument PianoGrands is dedicated to finding a truly good match of keyboard instrument and owner. We ask detailed questions to help us determine which one is right for you, your home, family and budget. In this manner, we are able to match the ideal instrument to your needs and tastes.
We actively participate in the following organizations:
AMIS -- The American Musical Instrument Society, www.amis.org
The Galpin Society -- British organization for historic instrument research and preservation
MTNA -- Music Teachers National Association, www.mtna.org
National Guild of Piano Teachers
PTG -- Piano Technicians Guild, www.ptg.org
National Music Museum, www.usd.edu/smm/
SEHKS -- The Southeastern Historical Keyboard Society, www.sehks.org
MWHKS -- The Midwestern Historical Keyboard Society, www.mhks.org
Anne's Institutional Clients Include:
Florida International University, Miami
University of Miami
New World School of Music, Miami Beach
New World Symphony, Miami Beach
Lincoln Theatre, Miami Beach
Florida Concert Association
Diocese of Miami
Temple Israel, Miami
Miami Bach Society
Florida Grand Opera
University of North Florida, Jacksonville
Jacksonville Beaches Concert Series
Georgia Southern University
Telfair Art Museum, Savannah
Vizcaya -- Historic Mansion, Miami
Georgia Historical Society
Organization of American States, Washington DC
Eclipse Chamber Orchestra, Washington DC
University of Maryland
Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Savannah
Kehoe House -- Historic Inn, Savannah
University of Virginia, Charlottesville
Fairdale United Methodist Church, Fairdale, Pennsylvania
Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Ebenezer, Georgia
Zion Lutheran Church, Guyton, Georgia
Messiah Lutheran Church, Skidaway Island, Georgia
Central Florida Cultural Endeavors
Savannah Music Festival
Staunton Music Festival
University of South Carolina